Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Countdown to Sex and the City 2!




Can you tell I'm excited?

OF COURSE YOU CAN!!!

Let me tell you, people have been throwing me some serious hater vibes about my "Sex and the City" fanaticism, but I will not be discouraged. Nope.

I mean really, what's to hate about successful, fabulous, empowered women who love and support each other? Well everything, apparently.

I say let the haters hate, because I'd rather watch these women stomp fabulously in their Manolos along a trail  they've blazed for themselves than watch others shuffle around where they're told, ok?

I'm ready to "get Carried away"...

May 27th baby! Let the countdown begin! 35 days and 21 hours to go, Mommies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Delightful" kit.